27th February, 2017
- Locked variable bug fixed within Report Designer.
24th February, 2017
- Validation will work across all fields within a row in a spreadsheet.
18th January, 2016
- Upgrade to the latest UI components for efficiency.
24th November, 2014
- Fix startup issue where RiskWeb gets minimised and can't be opened.
15th September, 2014
- New security update whereby user is locked out for 24 hours if the user's password has been entered incorrectly 3 times.
6th May, 2014
- Enforce complex passwords within user maintenance.
24th April, 2014
- Enforce complex passwords.
2nd April, 2014
- Fix report viewer whereby exporting repeated saved dialogue.
14th March, 2014
- Add SFTP protocol to the scheduled reports feature.
25th February, 2014
- Temporarily disable the set paid button in cash entry to avoid over payment.
24th February, 2014
- Add document download to DoPrint maintenance screen.
11th February, 2014
- Added enforced password change after 90 days.
3rd February, 2014
- Fix duplicated fields bug in reporting data.
28th January, 2014
- Add "kill process" option to MySQL monitoring program.
27th January, 2014
- Make small tiles an option.
- Introduce a MySQL monitor program.
26th January, 2014
- Small tiles will now appear whenever the content can fit.
- Fix: Tile group text should not be overlapped by tiles.
23rd December, 2013
- Add new feature to change tile colour or group name of multiple selected tiles rather than individually.
9th December, 2013
- When uploading a Spreadsheet, RiskWeb will now try to automatically select the period by looking the uploaded Spreadsheet file name.
6th December, 2013
- New modern Windows 8 style interface.
14th December, 2013
- Integration of Lloyd's DoPrint.
- Update to latest version of Stimulsoft's report designer.
- Change window dimension defaults on initial display of screen to be as large as possible within RiskWeb application. This will show improved views of the program at launch.
- Fix bug on data grid parameter within report generator. Previously ticked items weren't saved.
25th July, 2013
- Update report designer with latest release.
3rd May, 2013
- Ensure that the loading designer message isn't cleared prior to the report being fully loaded in the report designer.
- Validate and reject spaces in aggregate labels.
23rd April, 2013
- Report designer will ignore possible errors with the setup of data relationships so that the designer will be presented on the screen rather than closing down.
21st April, 2013
- CrossTab control now saves settings.
- Data transformation now displays parameter screen when the transformation type is changed.
- Play support to indicate that an update is available.
20th April, 2013
- Added a triangulation routine which allocates 50% of premium in periods 1 and 13.
- Enabled enter key to confirm the login screen in addition to using the mouse.
18th April, 2013
- Added bespoke reports scheduling feature.
15th April, 2013
- Capture the report owner in the Bespoke Designer.
- Add a filter to the reports shown in the Bespoke Designer.
14th April, 2013
- Change main menu to black and white.
- Introduce report scheduling.
- Automatic installation process when RiskWeb is first accessed through a Browser.
- Minor bug fixes.
4th April, 2013
- Report designer fixes by Stimulsoft :-
- Relations can now be edited.
- New Office 2013 theme.
- New chart styles for Office 2013.
- Many other minor changes.
2nd April, 2013
- The menu system has been changed to introduce a main menu and other options including the Excel Spreadsheet upload are now a sub-option of that. This is to allow future options to be implemented. Use the left arrow at the top left of the screen to go back to the main menu.
- If you only have the Spreadsheet upload option, you will start at the upload screen.
- If you only have the report running option, you will start at the report selection screen.
28th March, 2013
- Modification to allow Triangulation total data blocks to have as many columns as the main detail selection.
27th March, 2013
- Fixed display issue when modifying user parameters.
25th March, 2013
- New Data Transformation feature to enable data to be shaped so that complicated reports such as a triangulation can be easily generated.
- Checkbox field now correctly shows rather than overlaying another control.
21st March, 2013
- Minor bug fix for date control.
20th March, 2013
- Parameter screen will now size within the heigh of the monitor and a scrollbar will show if there are items that don't fit on the screen.
19th March, 2013
- The new date parameter control. The date can be set to just capture the year, year and month and full date.
- The height of the Text box control can be set so that longer input can be captured.
- Fix bug with whereby no data is shown when there are no data parameters.
18th March, 2013
- Fix save report issue.
- Correct viewer issue when using more than one product data source in report designer.
- Data Source, Parameters and User area heigh automatically adjust.